How I Cured My PCOS Without Doctors or Medication

Hello visitor! Thank you for taking the time to read this article.



"Again, I have just spent another couple of hours outside the consultants' office, waiting to hear my number being called out so I can have just 5 minutes of his precious time...
Just like before, I am not given the option to ask my questions or voice my concerns about the treatment I am getting, or the lack thereof. Instead, I got those dreadful words: "We are going to stop your medication for now because it does not seem to be working for you..."

To make a long story short, I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). Still not sure what that is? Well, it means that you have difficulty in getting pregnant naturally, among a whole list of other things.

What Is PCOS exactly and what are the symptoms?

PCOS refers to multiple cysts on the ovaries and a host of other problems that go along with them, including lack of ovulation and menstrual abnormalities, facial hair, male pattern baldness, acne, and obesity.

These are some of the symptoms you might experience:



* If you are not ovulating, or it becomes infrequent
* If you are having trouble falling pregnant
* You experience excess hair on your face and body
* You are gaining weight steadily for no real reason
* Experiencing high blood pressure
* You suffer from high cholesterol
* Develop elevated insulin levels, or insulin resistance
* If you suffer mood changes
* You suffer from acne
* If your periods stop, become irregular or painful & your hair thins

This is how my PCOS started.

I never knew that I even had PCOS since childhood until I was diagnosed about 2 years ago. Since my diagnoses I have been seeing one doctor after the next, following this and that recommendation or suggestions, been referred more times than there are lottery numbers to choose from and it still makes you want to choke the next person who tells you "It will all be fine, you'll see." Well, not really, but you do feel like it, don't you?
What makes matters worse is that I got another letter from my doctors asking me to come back in about 2 months time for more tests because someone "forgot" to file the results of my previous tests, or something!

You familiar with any of this?

Don't give up, yet!

Trust me, you are not the only one feeling alone, frustrated, depressed and even angry because you are suffering from PCOS
In fact, PCOS is something that is VERY common and can happen to anyone! It is estimated that 1 in every 4 woman has PCOS that affects their daily lives in one form or another.
Form all of our closest friends, 9 couples suffer from PCOS, and out of those 9 couples, 5 managed to have children months , some years after starting their treatment Great news for all of us, but, they still have PCOS. This is the stage where we are at now.

Recently I have been referred ( again ) to "Barts and The London Centre for Reproductive Medicine Hospital" in London. The infertility nurse at the hospital told me that I need to return my paperwork to her the next day and that my referral can then be send off within a week.
You will never guess what! 7 Weeks on from the time I saw the consultant I got a phone call to say that my blood results are too old! ( What are the chances of this happening, again? ) Shocked to hear this, I asked: "What happened to being referred within a week?", The nurse simply replied: "I would never have said that."

Needless to say, after I picked myself and my emotions up from the floor, I had to get new medication and start the entire process all over again from scratch because there are blood test that need to be done at a specific time after you start the medication.

At this point the days have turned into weeks and the weeks to months. I hoped that by now we would have had an appointment at Barts and The London Centre for Reproductive Medicine Hospital so we can start the new treatment. But sadly, no. You are at the mercy of "the system" and the system does not work or does not want to work, pick one...

By the way, I have been told that after the results from the latest blood test have been received by the nurse, it will take at least 3 weeks for the referral to be sent. Now honestly, how long can it take to write a letter and pop it into the mail...

After Barts and The London Centre for Reproductive Medicine Hospital receives the referral letter, they will get back to me within about 6 weeks with an appointment date.
So, if you have not been through this whole process up to this point, it is not as simple as taking your car for a service and getting a phone call explaining that it will take an extra day to order a replacement part! I wish!

How I am GOING to beat PCOS.

At this point I have decided to "take matters into my own hands" and look for another way to get pregnant! - And no, this does not mean a second husband or anything sinister like that!

In fact, there is another way that does not involve hours and hours waiting to see a doctor or consultant, it does not involve blood tests or prescription medicine! It's actually much simpler, AND it not only can help you get pregnant, it actually CURES the CAUSE of the problem for most woman! "PCOS, be warned!"

Now just for a second, what would you give to know what I have discovered after everything I just told you about? What would you give, even PAY to sidestep all of that nonsense to know that you can start living a normal healthy lifestyle, KNOWING that your PCOS is taken care of once and for all?

All of the frustration, heartache, disappointment, embarrassment even that empty feeling you sometimes get when you look at other couples with children and even some of the side effects PCOS brings for so many woman, like being in control of your weight!

This is what I have discovered!

It is an incredible ebook that has been used by thousands of woman suffering from PCOS! It covers a whole RANGE of issues, and these are just SOME of them:



* Get Pregnant Quickly and Naturally Within 2 Months
* Give Birth to Healthy Babies
* Reverse Both Female and Male Infertility Issues
* Improve the Quality of Your Life Dramatically!
* Even if You Are On Your Late 30's or 40's
* You Have Tubal Obstruction
* You Have High Levels of FSH
* You Have PCOS or Endometriosis
* You Have Uterine Fibroids or Uterus Scarring
* You Have Ovarian Cysts Or 'Lazy Ovaries'
* You Have A History of Miscarriages
* Your Male Partner Has Low Sperm Count
* Without Resorting To Drugs, IVF or IUI Procedures

It is an incredible ebook that has been used by thousands of woman suffering from PCOS! If you want to start living without PCOS, then click the Cure for PCOS link below.

I honestly do hope you find the answers you are looking for so you too can enjoy life as it is meant to be enjoyed without PCOS!


Receive help from troubling skin conditions with the best acne products and treatments.






Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment