Mike Walden's Acne No More - Is It A Scam?

Hello visitor! Thank you for taking the time to read this article.



If you have been searching for a cure for your acne, you might have come across Mike Walden's Acne No More and wondered if there was anything to it. There's tons of doctors and researchers trying to come up with cures to acne, so how did one guy come up with the answer?
Well the truth of it lies in Mike's approach to curing acne. You see, while many of the researchers and doctors focus more and more on creating new creams to put on your skin, Mike goes about curing acne in a completely different manner. You see, when it comes down to it, acne doesn't haver a single thing to do with your skin.
A little about myself; I developed acne, as most people do, during my teen years. It was never a big deal for me as I was just getting into high school first of all, so my parents attributed it just to stress and "one of those things you go through" and on top of that, my breakouts were never really that bad. The worst one was 3, maybe 4 pimples. So nothing to worry about; I assumed I would just grow out of it.
But as I got older, my acne was sticking around. Even worse, it was getting worse. I started developing cysts and nodules which covered both of my cheeks in angry, red mass of pimples. By the time I was nearly 24, I had tried just about every acne treatment available, except for accutane. And despite the side effects, I was nearly to the point of begging my doctor to let me go on it.
Most treatments didn't work for me. The closest I can was using retinols; my skin was pretty clear but Oh.My.God! the itching! I couldn't stand it!
So when I came across Acne No More, I was pretty skeptical; I mean there really couldn't be any new or ground breaking ways to treat acne, could there? I figured since I really had nothing to lose, I'd at least give it a try before going on accutane. Mike's Acne No More really opened my eyes to health in general.
As I said before, acne doesn't have anything to do with your skin. Every problem on our skin is in fact, caused by problems from within our bodies. These problems build from within and lead to breakouts for acne prone skin, or cause migraines for people who are prone to them, and so on.
When I read this stuff, I thought it was kind of "hippie" stuff, but I couldn't argue with the results. Literally within 15 days of going on Mike's system, I was completely clear and my skin looked fantastic. Friends couldn't stop remakring at how amazing my skin had become.
Really and truly, if you want to turn your life and your skin around, Mike's system is the way to do it. His system is guaranteed to work for anyone with any kind of acne because it deals with the real problems. 3 years later and my skin is still completely clear and I can't stop thanking Mike enough for his work.


Receive help from troubling skin conditions with the best acne products and treatments.






Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment