Manuka Naturals Skin Cream Testimonial

Hello visitor! Thank you for taking the time to read this article.



Rachel Walter was like any other thirteen year old girl: cute, shy and with a budding interest in boys. And like many other young teens she also developed acne, which was eventually diagnosed by her doctor as severe?

But Rachel's acne was not just severe, it was persistent and noticeable. Through junior high school and then all through high school she endured severe acne breakouts, with new eruptions almost every day. She became so embarrassed about her skin she began avoiding events and gave up on having a boyfriend or even going to her prom. And as she graduated from high school and entered college Rachel, now 21, admits:

My adult acne has held me back from doing numerous activities, events and even career options. It's beyond the word embarrassing now. At times it's so horrific and ?mortifying, I'm to [sic] shameful to make eye contact.

In a recent interview Rachel discussed her history with acne, the many remedies and treatments she's tried, and how she's finally found relief with Manuka Naturals?Active Manuka Honey Skin Cream.

Question: So does acne run in your family?

Rachel: No, not on either side. Not like I have it. So my parents didn't have much experience to share with me on how to deal with it.

Question: You said that you've spent thousands of dollars on all sorts of remedies. What specifically have you tried?

Rachel: Everything you can imagine. I've tried proactiv?many times, it's never worked. I've tried everything that's available at like a Walgreens or any drugstore. Then I went to my Kaiser doctor who prescribed a cream which didn't work. And then I went to a dermatologist out of my Kaiser network who prescribed these pills.

Question: Tetracycline?

Rachel: Yes, tetracycline. Which cleared my acne up for a few days but then it came back and was worse! And then I spent lots of money on laser treatments which still didn't clear it up. And I finally tried all these acid peels and even Botox which made it much worse and burned my skin.

Question: Wow that's a lot of different strategies to try.

Rachel: Oh and there were other things like massages and stuff like that too.

Question: Did you try Accutane?

Rachel: Oh no. I want to have children and I've heard that there's risk of abnormal babies with that. And I've also heard it's not guaranteed to work so why take that risk?

Question: So when did you finally try Active Manuka Honey Cream?

Rachel: On October 5th, 2009 after discussing my issue with a great friend, he mentioned a cream made with honey from New Zealand. At the moment I found his suggestion odd and had no hopebecause nothing had worked. The next day he brought me a sample of this "Active Manuka Honey Cream." I read the bottom, it says "Works on: Eczema, Poison Oak, Cuts, Burns & Bites." But not mentioning anything about acne, there was no promised land for me.

Question: So you didn't try it then?

Rachel: Later on that night after I washed my face, I found myself staring at the little sample bottle my friend had given me. I [thought], "What's one more try of something else?" I applied the cream that night and went to bed. The next morning God had given me a helping hand. There were no new breakouts!

Question: And you've been using it since?

Rachel: Yes and that's the thing. You have to be consistent and rub the cream in really well.

Question: So it's been over two months now that you've been using Active Manuka Honey Cream. Has your acne completely cleared up?

Rachel: My acne is reduced to such an extreme, it's unbelievable. And it's even reduced the scarring on my skin from old breakouts.

Question: Do you still get breakouts?

Rachel: My acne's hormonal so I still get it but they are just minor. I've had no more large breakouts since using Active Manuka Honey Cream. And I now have the satisfaction and happiness of making eye contact, even with guys!

Rachel Walter before using Active Manuka Honey Cream. Rachel Walter after 45 consecutive days using Active Manuka Honey Cream

Rachel: Now I have the clear skin and confidence to pursue my dream of acting. I plan on transferring to a school in New York next year.

Manuka Naturals?line of skin creams are made in New Zealand where Manuka honey is harvested from bees frequenting the Manuka bush. Long known for its restorative properties Manuka honey is widely used in treatments and remedies in New Zealand, Australia and the UK. And in 2007 the FDA approved the use of the Manuka honey in wound treatments in clinical settings.

The Active Manuka Honey Cream that Rachel uses contains all natural ingredients and is 30% Manuka honey with a Unique Manuka Factor (UMF) of 15+. This UMF is a measure of the active anti-microbial compound in Manuka honey, as specified and regulated by the Active Manuka Honey Foundation in New Zealand.

To see the full line of Manuka Naturals skin creams and to read other testimonials from satisfied users visit www.manukanaturals.bigcartel.com.

Valerie Hart is a writer living in Nashville TN and a partner in NewTerraLiving.com, an online retailer of sophisticated green and all natural products, including Manuka Naturals Skin Creams.


Receive help from troubling skin conditions with the best acne products and treatments.






Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment