Is Cystic Acne Leaving Scars On Your Face?

Hello visitor! Thank you for taking the time to read this article.



One fine day, after waking up in the morning, I had the shock of my life! Acne is infesting my face! I have what my dermatologist would like to call cystic acne. I NEVER have experienced anything that serious, and my face broke out right after an overnight stay at camp. I have a huge cyst on the bottom of my face, one between my eyes, and one on either cheek. Initially I am really nervous and puzzled about what to do. The other day the very big cyst popped and yellow-brownish stuff came pouring out, but it is slowly becoming big again. Oh man.

Well cystic acne development is an indication of toxic overload in your body. This is because the organs of elimination are not clean. Instead of toxins being passed out the proper channels, you are passing out of the skin. You need to start cleansing your bowel first through a series of colonic irrigation sessions or enemas and then begin flushing your liver to remove stones. If you begin to seriously clean the large intestine, you will see an improvement in your acne immediately, simply because the body is able to eliminate through the proper channels.

So what cause the toxic overload in my body? Hmm, it seemed to be the improper diet of mine recently. Certain foods that are oily like French fries and junk food can cause acne to grow on our face. Although scientific studies have not discovered any connection between these two, this does not mean that food does not cause acne. A proper and healthy diet is always good for our system, but eating like a pig won't make pimples a permanent problem in your face. Feel free to eat your favorite fries and chocolates anytime, but better not eat too much of everything. Any food, no matter how good it is, should not be consumed in excess. Guess I better watch what I eat now.

Should I rush down to get Accutane from my neighborhood pharmacy for quick solution to my acne problem? Well it's an ironic situation actually because the Accutane which is a dangerous drug and a poison to the body is known to cause liver damage. Hence I would not use Accutane. For many people Accutane does not solve the problem and leaves them with other health problems as well.

In the meantime it is important not to squeeze or pick the pimples as they can scar quite badly. This can lead to the spread of acne and the development of acne scars. Take my word on that.

And if you have not exercise for a long time, now is the best time to push yourself to exercise! Sweating is the best way to detoxify and cleanse your body from accumulated toxic. Go for a job, gym, swimming, or even yoga. Exercise can also help to relief stress and hence prevent acne to appear. In fact it is known that some modern industrial toxins and pesticides can leave your body only through sweat glands!

Right, now is the time to act and battle the acne before it leave scars on your face. Unless the above natural methods won't work for you or your cystic acne is getting really serious, then it's time to consult a doctor and get some antibiotic to kill the acne. Luckily for me, I do not really need that.


Receive help from troubling skin conditions with the best acne products and treatments.






Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment